Email delivery is disabled at the moment, please try again later!

Lakjin

For some reason, emails stopped being sent from my server today. I did not change my settings. When poking around, I try to subscribe via email form and I get this message:
  • Email delivery is disabled at the moment, please try again later!
What is going on and how can I fix it? I checked delivery servers, they are all active.

Thanks!

Hi,
If the group you associated your self or client with has a limited quota set....
Like "Sending quota * Time value * Time unit * " and has expired. This could cause it too...You need to renew it.

That is if your account is associated with a group.

Thank you!

Hi,
If the group you associated your self or client with has a limited quota set....
Like "Sending quota * Time value * Time unit * " and has expired. This could cause it too...You need to renew it.

That is if your account is associated with a group.

Thank you!
There are no quotas, I checked. This is my own account which I have no limits on. This just happened out of the blue today, I can't figure out why... I really need this to start working.

Okay.....
You noticed the server is active right??? If yes, try to make little changes in the delivery server so it can ask you to re-verify the server. Try to verify the server by imputing your email and allow the server to send you a verification message with link. Let me know if you still get same error or the verification mail got to your email.

Thank you!

Okay.....
You noticed the server is active right??? If yes, try to make little changes in the delivery server so it can ask you to re-verify the server. Try to verify the server by imputing your email and allow the server to send you a verification message with link. Let me know if you still get same error or the verification mail got to your email.

Thank you!
This is what it says when I do that:

• Cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.
  • Here is a transcript of the error message:
  • Error in cURL request: Couldn't resolve host 'emailapi.dynect.net'

Gotcha.....;)
The problem is from your server site.....Mailwizz is not able to communicate with your smtp.
If you have any other app you could use the same smtp settings you used for Mailwizz. Try it on the app and see if the error comes up.

If it does, Finally, the problem comes from your server side.

Thanks

Gotcha.....;)
The problem is from your server site.....Mailwizz is not able to communicate with your smtp.
If you have any other app you could use the same smtp settings you used for Mailwizz. Try it on the app and see if the error comes up.

If it does, Finally, the problem comes from your server side.

Thanks
I send emails via SMTP with Dyn with other apps and it is working just fine. I send emails via API with Dyn and it has been working fine until something went wrong today. Could it have been a change in cURL or PHP?

I talked to Dyn and they said their API is up and working just fine... I was also able to ping emailapi.dynect.net without issues from my server.

I talked to Dyn and they said their API is up and working just fine... I was also able to ping emailapi.dynect.net without issues from my server.

Hello, what i mean is, have you tried sending with other app TODAY? If yes and it works fine...I think something is up with your cURL or PHP.

Thanks

Hello, what i mean is, have you tried sending with other app TODAY? If yes and it works fine...I think something is up with your cURL or PHP.

Thanks
Yes, I have tested it today. Everything works fine except sending via MailWizz. What could have changed in cURL or PHP?

Thanks
Where in MailWizz code is the code that sends emails? I want to look at it, maybe I can figure out why cURL is timing out.

I figured out the problem -- apparently emailapi.dynect.net is not working whereas api.email.dynect.net works just fine. Now where in MailWizz do I change to replace the two domains?

I talked to them. They say there was no problem at their end and emailapi.dynect.net still works. I don't know what went wrong -- it has worked for me since I started using MailWizz last year... but it just stopped working yesterday for some reason. api.email.dynect.net works.

Back