email campaign does not save

Alexis

Hi
When i try to create a campaign, i fill up all. it saves until i come to the button "save template change". when i do the form comes back empty and the script says "content cannot be blanck". (and of course it was not!)
i gess it's a question of reading writing executating file right.
but where ? and what is the right ?
Maybe something else i have no idea about.
PLease help !
and thanks

Hi
When i try to create a campaign, i fill up all. it saves until i come to the button "save template change". when i do the form comes back empty and the script says "content cannot be blanck". (and of course it was not!)
i gess it's a question of reading writing executating file right.
but where ? and what is the right ?
Maybe something else i have no idea about.
PLease help !
and thanks

When you are before saving, try a reload of the page, then either save or reinput and save. Did that work?
If not:
#1 try another browser without any addons (or empty caches, see posts on this forum)
#2 could also be an execution firewall/antivirus blocking js input methods
#3 see if java is latest version (old versions can make certain executions fail)

When you are before saving, try a reload of the page, then either save or reinput and save. Did that work?
If not:
yes it works... strange isn't it?
thanks, do you have an idea of why it's doing like this?

There are complicated things going on sometimes with browser/addon and web interactions. Some of it is touched upon in #1-#3, but there is a near endless amount of variables involved.

Best is to go for standard setup, and if not, then know your sys. Otherwise you cannot distinguish btwn your homegrown problems and the specific app problems at hand.

Without more knowledge of your sys/setup, it is not possible to tell you specific reasons
(asking me 'why' is like asking a doctor for remote diagnosis without even a video conf).
Also, it might not be worth investigating, as it might cost more time than to do a standard setup or use another browser at times for certain tasks. While I would probably also ask 'why', I do realise that sometimes one can ask more questions than ten wise men can answer ;)

Last edited:
Back