Email Box Monitor unable to add + Tracking Domain

Elbarto777

Hi there,

I've followed your documentation and other descriptions from this forum, but nothing works. I am unable to add any kind of Email account to the Email Box Monitor. I key in exactly the required data, but always get the same error:
  • Your form has a few errors, please fix them and try again!
What can I do that it works?

Furthermore, I add the CNAME for the Tracking domain as described, but it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Hi there,

I've followed your documentation and other descriptions from this forum, but nothing works. I am unable to add any kind of Email account to the Email Box Monitor. I key in exactly the required data, but always get the same error:
What can I do that it works?
Can you check if you have any errors on the form ? most probably on the label Hostname you have some errors.

Furthermore, I add the CNAME for the Tracking domain as described, but it doesn't work.
Can you tell us more explicitly what is going wrong? what errors do you get when you try to add it?

Thanks for your reply.

The only error that shows is:
About the tracking domain: when I follow the tracking link, I just see my Plesk site. Actually, it should bring me to my Mailwizz site. Right?

The only error that shows is:
Please open a support ticket and include the connection details you are using so we can try them on our dev servers and see what is going on.

ctually, it should bring me to my Mailwizz site. Right?
That's correct. You might need to add a domain alias in Plesk to make your tracking domain point to the same domain where MailWizz is installed. Plesk/Cpanel/etc have their own configurations, so this might be needed in order to make things work properly.

I opend a ticket regarding the Email-Monitor.

But regarding the track domain. I manage the DNS via cloudflare. Only the main domain from there is protected by the proxy.

This is how I configured it:

Track-Domain= track.website.com (Managed by Cloudflare, no proxy activated)

DNS record:

CNAME track.website.com app.mailwizzapp.com

At Plesk I do not manage the DNS. What can I do to get it to work?

Thanks a lot.

Back