Elasticemail API Retreiving opens-clicks-bounces

sheshman

Hi,

Integrated mailwizz to elasticemail and works perfectly with sending campaigns, the only problem i'm experiencing is the retreiving opens-clicks-bounce information through elasticemail API.

Followed these instructions;
https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/campaign-webhooks/
https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/elasticemail-notifications-setup/

It's sending campaign but not receiving opens-clicks-bounce information from elasticemail API, my configuration and server settings as attached, what am i possibly doing wrong?

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 002.png
    002.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 003.png
    003.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 004.png
    004.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 005.png
    005.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
It's sending campaign but not receiving opens-clicks-bounce information from elasticemail API, my configuration and server settings as attached, what am i possibly doing wrong?
To add a elastic email web api server you need to follow only this article: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/elasticemail-notifications-setup/ only if you don't receive bounce/complains from elastic email.
Check your elasticemail dashboard and check if there exists bounces or other records that don't exist in mailwizz.
Try to send one campaign to a test list (contain your personal email address) make some opens/clicks and then check again in mailwizz if these exists.

Subscriber webhooks it is something else that has nothing to do with the delivery servers.

To add a elastic email web api server you need to follow only this article: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/elasticemail-notifications-setup/ only if you don't receive bounce/complains from elastic email.
Check your elasticemail dashboard and check if there exists bounces or other records that don't exist in mailwizz.
Try to send one campaign to a test list (contain your personal email address) make some opens/clicks and then check again in mailwizz if these exists.

Subscriber webhooks it is something else that has nothing to do with the delivery servers.
Thanks for your reply, changed my webhook settings as described in article, still not getting clicked, opened counts, on the elasticmail panel i can see it but not in MW panel, where else should i check?

Thanks for your reply, changed my webhook settings as described in article, still not getting clicked, opened counts, on the elasticmail panel i can see it but not in MW panel, where else should i check?
Are you sure you are using the correct webhook url? If you go on this server click on update and the info button there is a url is the same as the url from elastic email account?

Are you sure you are using the correct webhook url? If you go on this server click on update and the info button there is a url is the same as the url from elastic email account?
Right now i'm having hosting problem and can't access to my server, once they fixed the problem i'll check and report back to you :)

checked now using the same address defined on both elasticmail and my server, screenshots as attached.

Attachments

• 006.png
    006.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 007.png
    007.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 4
checked now using the same address defined on both elasticmail and my server, screenshots as attached.
I just tested on our dev and it's working correctly: open,clicks and bounces see bellow picture:

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 10.22.47.png

Maybe you can try to delete this delivery server and try to add again and also create new webhook for this new delivery server and try to send one campaign to a test list to make some clicks/opens also add a email which not exist in this list to check if bounces works.

this is for my elasticemail dashboard:

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 10.26.22.png

i'm quite sure i'm doing something very wrong :) because when i delete tracking domain from admin panel all stats starting to work, when i add tracking domain my images goes broken and stats stopping to work, i'll check manuals and articles again to find what's wrong with my configuration, thanks for your all help

Back