E-mail Address Check Before Sending

Napoolion

Sorry if there has been discussion on this. Did not find.

Is there a way to set up very good method to check emails automatically before sending the campaign out and getting it bounced. Want to spare my delivery server providers and myself from getting my account terminated.

Thanks!

Sorry if there has been discussion on this. Did not find.

Is there a way to set up very good method to check emails automatically before sending the campaign out and getting it bounced. Want to spare my delivery server providers and myself from getting my account terminated.

Thanks!
While Email Validation services may do a relatively good job when you upload a whole list to them, for signups they are often to slow, and for sending certainly.
You will find a number of good options listed in the third party section of the forum.
Also, AmazonSES keeps a rolling 90 day window of bad addresses, so one can use that very well for signups, and after that the system stays clean, unless you import from unverified sources ;)

While Email Validation services may do a relatively good job when you upload a whole list to them, for signups they are often to slow, and for sending certainly.
You will find a number of good options listed in the third party section of the forum.
Also, AmazonSES keeps a rolling 90 day window of bad addresses, so one can use that very well for signups, and after that the system stays clean, unless you import from unverified sources ;)

Thanks! I know about the email validation services, but really don't want to upload the whole list, but rather have it checked when the customer signs the list or before sending out autoresponder/campaign. Thanks for the answel, I will research more.
My lists get a bit dirty because I use single opt in for better conversion purposes.

Thanks! I know about the email validation services, but really don't want to upload the whole list, but rather have it checked when the customer signs the list or before sending out autoresponder/campaign. Thanks for the answel, I will research more.
My lists get a bit dirty because I use single opt in for better conversion purposes.
With mailwizz you can do this from within the app. Just signup for a service that mailwizz supports, set it up inside mailwizz and decide what checks to do (you can select to only check when people subscribe) then let it run.

Back