Duplicate email ids in a list. ( Above 3 nos in the list):- list

Geo99

Hi Support,

We have noticed that our mailing list consists of duplicate email entries. Logically it should not happen in an email marketing software & we have got abuse complaints due multiple mail release to the individuals. Moreover we have received blacklist warning from spam cop & server providers too. Request you to please help us on this on priority.

Regards,
GEO

@Geo99 - this sounds like a problem. There is code in place that should prevent this type of behavior from happening.
What version of the app are you using?

This type of issue happens when the server you're importing into is under super high stress and cannot cope with the import process properly, so can you tell us a bit about your server specs?

Hey, this is the server configuration

CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 Intel Xeon CPU X3450 2.67GHz 32GB RAM 500GB HDD

Please let me know further any details needed on this.

Regards,
gEO

Thanks for the info, please open a support ticket and include backend url and login to your app so we can run some tests.
I will also need database access, if you can grant phpmyadmin, would be awesome.

Hi Support,

We have noticed that our mailing list consists of duplicate email entries. Logically it should not happen in an email marketing software & we have got abuse complaints due multiple mail release to the individuals. Moreover we have received blacklist warning from spam cop & server providers too. Request you to please help us on this on priority.

Regards,
GEO
Just saw this now, I guess by now it is resolved, but with proper install incl latest stable dbf server this would not happen.

Back