Drag and Drop email builder cannot upload images

Fero Gachulinec

I purchased Drag and Drop email builder licence and downloaded email buider extension. But email builder does not work with mailwizz. I cannot upload images. These images are uploaded into /frontend/assets/files/customer/ but are not uploaded into templates and image gallery of email builer is still empty. Could please somebody help me?

I purchased Drag and Drop email builder licence and downloaded email buider extension. But email builder does not work with mailwizz. I cannot upload images. These images are uploaded into /frontend/assets/files/customer/ but are not uploaded into templates and image gallery of email builer is still empty. Could please somebody help me?

Which Drag&Drop Email Builder are you referring to? There were several discussed on the forum.

Does uploading images work for the built-in editor? If not, there is forum info to fix that (elfinder/etc).

Hello Fero,

These images are uploaded into /frontend/assets/files/customer/

May be permission issue of Folders. So give permission to 755 or 777. And then try to upload it and see it works or not.

The integration made by the MW creator to that drag&drop editor was a service only, it didn't cost anything and when he launched it he wrote something about that it was unsupported. On the other hand, there are other people here that gladly helps out if it's doable. If it's something that is not usage related I guess you are on your own. I am sorry.

Back