Drag And Drop Builder (Beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello wanted to show you guys the Drag and Drop Builder extension we (@Jatin Sahani ) & I have been working on. This is a extension that can be downloaded right in your backend. We will provide email support & updates as well ;) Take a look. We will begin to take orders very soon. PM me for any questions.

Screen_Shot_2016_12_09_at_11_13_29_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_12_09_at_11_13_34_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_12_09_at_11_15_55_AM.png

Last edited:
If what you tell is correct, then maybe that's just an expression for that the MW price is too low. :)
Are you sure that you use the correct MW license? My MW licenses for commercial use costs $240.

It costs to develop and if the expected volumes to sell is rather "low", then the price goes up. Supply and demand...

Good thinking ;)

This builder seems to incorporate BAL - Email Newsletter Builder on codecanyon which I already purchased. Does that mean i will be buying the same builder twice or I get some kind of discount? Just asking though.

This builder seems to incorporate BAL - Email Newsletter Builder on codecanyon which I already purchased. Does that mean i will be buying the same builder twice or I get some kind of discount? Just asking though.

Well unfortunately you'll have to buy this extension seperately as we have bought extended version of Bal Email Builder. And developed it as an extension for MW, we did a lot of custom coding and adjustments to make it work with MW with minimum core file changes.

Where can I see a demo?

We're working on setting up a demo site asap we will post the demo link here once its up and running.

Thanks

Well @Jatin Sahani we have been waiting too long for this extension. Hurry up and release it already. I have used the BAL Builder and I love it which means this extension will be awesome too.
@Stanley Ukadike We're working hard on it, as we faced some issue with our private testing, and developers are fixing all the possible issues, we're in direct talks with author of Bal Builder also regarding the same. As I can see the progress we will be able to launch it by coming week.

As we all know that development goes on and on :p

Thanks

Will be ready soon, We are just finalizing activation licenses for the install. 1 license per install
Per install or per IP? Remember MW license is per IP. ;)

The good thing about MW license is we can move MW to other server when we want.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back