Double Optin Emails Not Sending Out

Israel Unya

Hello, I have just setup my MailWizz server and added a new subscriber with the Double Optin confirmation option.
However, no email has been sent out to the new subscriber I added. Is there something I'm yet to do?

It is not there. How can I check if the mail was sent from my MailWizz setup in the first place?
# check the Delivery Server (DS) log
# if it is not there, check if the DS is working (the DS activation link should have been sent out and clicked by you to make the DS active)
# if the DS is a third party service (AmazonSES or ElasticEmail), then you can see by the count there if it was sent
# if the DS is on your own server, then you have the logs there

It is not there in the Delivery Server log and the DS has been activated.
I have also checked the DS logs on my server and there's no trace of any mail being sent to the new subscribers.

What do I do now?

It is not there in the Delivery Server log and the DS has been activated.
I have also checked the DS logs on my server and there's no trace of any mail being sent to the new subscribers.

What do I do now?
# disable the transactional cron for testing
# do another subscribe to the Double Opt-In list (check if it really is DOI)
# execute the transactional cron in verbose mode (see kb for send debug if need be)

I have tried executing the transactional cron in verbose mode but have not been successful. Can I send you my login detail so you can help me out?

I have tried executing the transactional cron in verbose mode but have not been successful. Can I send you my login detail so you can help me out?
Feel free to send me a private message.
However, you might enjoy resolving it yourself:
# were all requirements in place when you installed mwz? (check again with the requirements checker)
# have correct info about php executable: post output of command "which php" and "whereis php" and "php -v"
# post output of mwz cron list: backend -> misc -> cron-jobs-list
# see in mwz cron history if they run (if not, then you know they need fixing, probably with the correct path)
# construct correct cron from info gathered, so you can run it manually in verbose mode, and later unpause/fix all cron commands

Back