Domain Blacklist vs Email Blacklist Settings

Eric535

I have quite a few domains that I blacklisted because they are either catchall domains or greylisting servers. I been adding them through backend > settings > email blacklist method. I have to add each domain using regex. I just found another option in the backend > email blacklist > domain blacklist. Does this one do the same thing as the other method using regex? I have about 5000 domains blacklisted does having so many bog down the server when sending email being that it has to check those domains before sending the email?

I have quite a few domains that I blacklisted because they are either catchall domains or greylisting servers. I been adding them through backend > settings > email blacklist method. I have to add each domain using regex. I just found another option in the backend > email blacklist > domain blacklist. Does this one do the same thing as the other method using regex? I have about 5000 domains blacklisted does having so many bog down the server when sending email being that it has to check those domains before sending the email?
These will do the some thing, this settings: backend > email blacklist > domain blacklist is a option which will match domain on each subscriber email address instead here: backend > settings > email blacklist method is used regex to determine which email address to blacklist this method is more advanced.

These will do the some thing, this settings: backend > email blacklist > domain blacklist is a option which will match domain on each subscriber email address instead here: backend > settings > email blacklist method is used regex to determine which email address to blacklist this method is more advanced.
Thanks.

Back