Document Root Changed

Scott

Member
I changed the document root in cPanel of the domain where I have Mailwizz hosted and moved all of the files to the new root location.

I updated the cron jobs to the new root location, but my campaigns appear to not have re-started sending.

Is there something else I also need to update?

Thanks,
Scott
 

Scott

Member
2017/04/03 08:54:01 [error] [exception.CDbException] exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbConnection is unable to find PDO class "PDO". Make sure PDO is installed correctly.' in /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/db/CDbConnection.php:442
Stack trace:
#0 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/db/CDbConnection.php(391): CDbConnection->createPdoInstance()
#1 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/db/CDbConnection.php(347): CDbConnection->open()
#2 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.successfulaffiliatemarketer.com/apps/common/framework/db/CDbConnection.php(325): CDbConnection->setActive(true)
#3 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/base/CModule.php(394): CDbConnection->init()
#4 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/base/CModule.php(103): CModule->getComponent('db')
#5 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/components/managers/OptionsManager.php(164): CModule->__get('db')
#6 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/components/managers/OptionsManager.php(73): OptionsManager->loadCategory('system.extensio...')
#7 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/components/managers/ExtensionsManager.php(191): OptionsManager->get('system.extensio...', 'disabled')
#8 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/components/managers/ExtensionsManager.php(118): ExtensionsManager->isExtensionEnabled('translate')
#9 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/components/init/SystemInit.php(86): ExtensionsManager->loadAllExtensions()
#10 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/base/CComponent.php(561): SystemInit->_runOnBeginRequest(Object(CEvent))
#11 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(212): CComponent->raiseEvent('onBeginRequest', Object(CEvent))
#12 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(183): CApplication->onBeginRequest(Object(CEvent))
#13 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#14 /home/benjaminatha/public_html/send.domain.com/apps/console/console.php(28): require_once('/home/benjamina...')
#15 {main}
 

frm.mwz

Well-Known Member
Here is what I would try:
# update URLs in backend
# check main-custom
# if all else fails, zip the mwz files, full text search for old root/path/folder, same for dbf (then decide if to fix what cannot be done by mwz interface settings)
;)
 
Top