Do SMTP configuration matter to the delivery servers?

dante

Lets say I am buying SMTP servers and loading them in mailwizz so the sending algo is maintained by mailwizz. So does it matter what are the independent settings set for the SMTP?

Like SMTP1 has a limit of 1000 mails/hr/ip and 250 emails/unique domain/hr. Will this config be overridden by mailwizz's own config?

Also I am trying to buy SMTP's from different different providers and load them into mailwizz.
And given that all of them use clean ip's, domain, DKIM, SPF etc should I be worried about anything else? I mean as long as all these things are present in an SMTP its good so I can buy SMTP's from anyplace(as long as they're configured properly). Do any other things matter in an SMTP??(since mailwizz would be the one doing the sending).

Thanks a lot!

Like SMTP1 has a limit of 1000 mails/hr/ip and 250 emails/unique domain/hr. Will this config be overridden by mailwizz's own config?
When you add it in mailwizz, you can set these limits if you need to. And it's advisable to do so.

You need to research about ip warming process.

When you add it in mailwizz, you can set these limits if you need to. And it's advisable to do so.

You need to research about ip warming process.
Ya I did reseach... so where in settings can I change that? do I have to do it for every delivery server or will it be universal?

Back