Do I need to make each time a bounce server for a verified sending domain??

dintchev

Do I need to make each time a bounce server for a verified sending domain?? It looks very difficult to explain to my customers that if they sign their sending domain via DKIM they need also to setup a bounce server with the same domain to be able to collect bounces??

• My delivery server is associated with bounce server.
  • I have associated the customer's group to that server.
  • The clients has not an option to choose a delivery server. | Or to choose | Or disable all domain options > I tried alot of tests with many combinations..
  • Customer just send via his account via the ONLY attached to his group delivery server (with proper connected delivery and bounce server).
  • When customer send the bounces go to his mail-form sending email but not in bounce email attached to delivery server?
  • If I make a bounce server in customer's account with the same domain as mail-from sending domain - then mailwizz extract correct bounces from bounce mailbox and stat them.
  • Is that mean - I always can explain Io my customers that if they sign their sending domain via DKIM they need also to setup a bounce server with the same domain to be able to collect bounces???

Do I need to make each time a bounce server for a verified sending domain??
No. Sending domains have no connection with bounce servers. Make sure you understand what they do and what they are. This subject has been covered extensively on the forums.

You should not rely on mailwizz to sign your emails. Your smtp servers have to do this.

My proper question is why mailwizz does not read a bounce mail box attached to delivery server via pop3?

I have put the same private dkim key generated by mailwizz to my pmta server. But when my customer send email the bad delivery report goes to their mail-from email?

What I make wrong? Would you please tell me..

Back