Do i need to add individual SES for each customer?

Nishirji

Dear All,
I m planning to use MailWizz for multiple customers by using the delivery server as Amazon SES..
In the delivery server there is a requirement to mention the sender from email, so do i need to configure SES account for each customer as each customer has different sender email, but the amazon SES account is the same..

please suggest..
thanks

You can set the Force FROM option in the delivery server to NEVER. When you do this, mailwizz does not force the email address anymore and will use whatever you throw at it. Keep in mind that if you will use unverified emails, mailwizz can't help you, so you need to make sure you always verify all your emails/domains.

You can set the Force FROM option in the delivery server to NEVER. When you do this, mailwizz does not force the email address anymore and will use whatever you throw at it. Keep in mind that if you will use unverified emails, mailwizz can't help you, so you need to make sure you always verify all your emails/domains.

Thanks!! How do i configure the bounce and the feedback loop while using amazon ses web api?

@ Nishirji : When you are using Amazon SES Web API, you do'nt need to config bounce and fbl.

As it manage that all.

Back