DMARC error

euro123

Hello good people,

I know this is not directly connected to Mailwizz, although after using Mailjet and other platforms for months with no problem at all, now I am facing quite weird DMARC problems.

"You are not allowed to send a message with this address

DMARC DNS entry found for the domain _dmarc.eurosender.com:

"v=DMARC1; p=reject; rua=mailto:9fdeba12@mxtoolbox.dmarc-report.com;"

Verification details:
  • mail-tester.com; dkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected) header.d=tmr03.com header.i=@tmr03.com header.b=zK4YNTfe; dkim-atps=neutral
  • mail-tester.com; dmarc=fail header.from=eurosender.com
  • mail-tester.com; dkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected) header.d=tmr03.com header.i=@tmr03.com header.b=zK4YNTfe; dkim-atps=neutral
  • From Domain: eurosender.com
  • DKIM Domain: tmr03.com"
This is happening with several SMTP's as soon as I test (6.2 score). Any ideas how to fix this?

Cheers

Hello good people,

I know this is not directly connected to Mailwizz, although after using Mailjet and other platforms for months with no problem at all, now I am facing quite weird DMARC problems.

"You are not allowed to send a message with this address

DMARC DNS entry found for the domain _dmarc.eurosender.com:

"v=DMARC1; p=reject; rua=mailto:9fdeba12@mxtoolbox.dmarc-report.com;"

Verification details:
  • mail-tester.com; dmarc=fail header.from=eurosender.com
  • From Domain: eurosender.com
  • DKIM Domain: tmr03.com"
This is happening with several SMTP's as soon as I test (6.2 score). Any ideas how to fix this?

Cheers

Is there any entry for outlook protection in your DNS ?

Back