DKIM

wissem

Hi,
I configured the dkim and spf in my smtp server and then I added it in MW (sending domain)
but unfortunately when I click on verify DNS Records it shows me an error (Unable to retrieve the TXT records for your domain name.) and when i test with mail tester it tells me that my message is not signed DKIM
pls help me and thank you

Hi,
I configured the dkim and spf in my smtp server and then I added it in MW (sending domain)
but unfortunately when I click on verify DNS Records it shows me an error (Unable to retrieve the TXT records for your domain name.) and when i test with mail tester it tells me that my message is not signed DKIM
pls help me and thank you
That's covered under 'guides to mailwizz'.

'guides to mailwizz'
is on the forum
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/guides-to-mailwizz.2976/
incl DKIM info.
You will also find DKIM setup info at nearly each good registrar or third party sender
so you have plenty of resources to help you :)

In your case it might be, that setting up DKIM at your smtp first will not give you the prefix you need, probly it is the default domainkey, but mwz uses its own, usually called 'mailer', so this is probly one reason, why it does not work. The other might be, that you need to use/save the right key at the right place. Just read the help info in mwz and your DNS admin/registrar.

If the above is still not enough, then pls come back with specifics, as this will make help easier.

thank you for all,
i used the smtp from a Godaddy vps server, what for godaddy too i put in the (name domainname._domainkey.domainname.com)?

thank you for all,
i used the smtp from a Godaddy vps server, what for godaddy too i put in the (name domainname._domainkey.domainname.com)?
Please post screen shots of mwz and godaddy for better help.
From what I can make out from your post, one source of error(s) could be the
domainname._domainkey.domainname.com
which should probably be
mailer._domainkey.domainname.com (if you put mwz dkim into godaddy, preferred solution)
or
default._domainkey.domainname.com (if you put godaddy dkim into mwz, not preferred solution).

The DKIM in the DNS admin does not look the same as from mwz, try setting it again by copying the full DKIM and paste it into the DNS admin, so it is the same.

Hi,
the dkim and the spf are well configured in the smtp server and despite it in the mail-tester always it tells me that
Votre message n'est pas signé avec DKIM

Back