DKIM

Hi,

I would like to know more about the function of the dkim in mailwizz.

We already have setup our servers with DKIM and all the emails that we send from any smtp will be DKIM signed. Then what is the role of DKIM in mailwizz? Does MW also signs the message. if it does should we keep using both dkim keys or we should disable one of them?

I am quite confused. Please help.

Thanks

If your servers already signs the emails with DKIM then you should not do it from mailwizz.
Signing from php side (mailwizz) is very slow, that's why it's it's better to do it on the smtp server side.
Use signing from mailwizz just when you cannot sign from smtp side.

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

A quick question: How many maximum SMTP servers can we add in the backend area? As I can see in the customer we can add only 100 servers.

Regards
Nikhil

There is absolutely no limit, if you hit 100 servers limit is because you set it like so from backend area, but mailwizz itself doesn't set any limits :)

We are trying to start an email marketing business. If it goes well with your software we would like you to become a partner in our efforts.

As the programmer do you have any tips for best configuration of SMTP rotation, maximum emails per hour or the best functioning of mailwizz in any kind?

Also you must have heard it many times already i guess but I want to ask you to add three functions in your creation.
1. Drag and drop template builder just like beefree.io (I guess it is a universal demand)
2. A calculator based pricing and charging function just like mandrill
3. A method to automate the account creation with woocommerce or WHMCS.

and a tip for you my friend.
What you have created is a very awesome piece of technology. Your competitors are charging big bucks as compared to you for a software that is not as good as mailwizz. You should also think about it.

As the programmer do you have any tips for best configuration of SMTP rotation, maximum emails per hour or the best functioning of mailwizz in any kind?
Well, if you're starting such service, i would really suggest using only one smtp server, that is PMTA. Having hundred delivery servers only complicate things. Having only PMTA on the other hand is what every big provider out there does, together with a few ip addresses assigned to it and that's it. Just google pmta and see what you get.

Also you must have heard it many times already i guess but I want to ask you to add three functions in your creation.
1. Drag and drop template builder just like beefree.io (I guess it is a universal demand)
I know, i know, no more promoises though, these will be added when the'll be added.

What you have created is a very awesome piece of technology. Your competitors are charging big bucks as compared to you for a software that is not as good as mailwizz. You should also think about it.
I am well aware of that thank you ;)

I got a plugin developed for wordpress to work with woocommerce and it works great

Well, if you're starting such service, i would really suggest using only one smtp server, that is PMTA. Having hundred delivery servers only complicate things. Having only PMTA on the other hand is what every big provider out there does, together with a few ip addresses assigned to it and that's it. Just google pmta and see what you get.
Dear @twisted1919 , do you still think the same as this is the best way?

Back