DKIM sign all from domains ? failed ?

Hi,

ANY EXPERTS IN HERE ? :D

Im facing a quite annoying issue here.

So im working on a small email service provider solution with mailwizz (1.3.6.0, mostly because i like the old design better than the new design) and PowerMTA
What i would like to do is that customers can send emails from their own domain through my mailservers.
But no matter what i do it seems that the emails is not being signed with DKIM.

What am i doing wrong here ?

Hi,

ANY EXPERTS IN HERE ? :D

Im facing a quite annoying issue here.

So im working on a small email service provider solution with mailwizz (1.3.6.0, mostly because i like the old design better than the new design) and PowerMTA
What i would like to do is that customers can send emails from their own domain through my mailservers.
But no matter what i do it seems that the emails is not being signed with DKIM.

What am i doing wrong here ?
It really is better to use the latest version, for very many reasons (so many improvements since the version you use).
After you setup sending domains properly, mwz will DKIM sign for each and you can switch it off within pmta.

It really is better to use the latest version, for very many reasons (so many improvements since the version you use).
After you setup sending domains properly, mwz will DKIM sign for each and you can switch it off within pmta.

Thank you for your reply.

I do understand that there is benefits upgrading to the new version, but i really like the old design more.

So my problem more detailed is that

1: My ESP solution is hosted on sub.domain.com
2. My delivery servers is hosted on prefix.sub.anotherdomain.com

So the perfect scenario would be that customers could use their own domain to send directly from mailwizz to the delivery server and then the delivery server is signing their mail with DKIM. But its seems i have not found the correct approach for this.

Are you familiar with what kind of settings that would do that in PowerMTA?

Back