DKIM record

Lidor Amrani

Hey,

A lot of my messages are reaching the spam folder becaues it seems like my DKIM selector isn't correct.

When i test the DKIM key on my terminal (Putty), it verifys it as dkim._domiankey.yogavoga.com and shows it's ok.

But when i test it on a tool like mxtoobox or mailer-test.com it shows that " no DKIM record was found with the selector mail".

And my question is, why it shows that my selector is mail? And how can i change that so my DKIM will be verified?

Hey,

A lot of my messages are reaching the spam folder becaues it seems like my DKIM selector isn't correct.

When i test the DKIM key on my terminal (Putty), it verifys it as dkim._domiankey.yogavoga.com and shows it's ok.

But when i test it on a tool like mxtoobox or mailer-test.com it shows that " no DKIM record was found with the selector mail".

And my question is, why it shows that my selector is mail? And how can i change that so my DKIM will be verified?
# depends where you send from and what your DS does
# make sure you send from that domain where the DKIM is assigned to and that that is in the DS
# if you send from php-mail, it might use the hostname and not the domain name, and then you have that dkim mixup issue, but as it is not advisable anyway to send from your own server/IP, but use separate or third party DS, this is easily solved (since the DS will sign correctly for the domain)

For more detailed help according to your situation, pls send [redacted] details/screenshots.

Back