Deploy on Amazon EC2

Nishirji

Dear All,
I want to deploy mailwizz solution on amazon ec2 & use amazon ses infrastructure for the entire operations..

any suggestions.. what type of ec2 size should i select? do i get a cpanel image? any suggestions
thank you

EC2 instance is depend on your requirement.

To start with you can try with t2.small instance.

And then if need more resource you can upgrade to t2.medium/large.

i m planning to add cpanel & cloudlinux cause it is easier to manage than.. any thoughts regarding that.. or t2.small would work?

please advice..

Dear All,
I want to deploy mailwizz solution on amazon ec2 & use amazon ses infrastructure for the entire operations..

any suggestions.. what type of ec2 size should i select? do i get a cpanel image? any suggestions
thank you

Ask them specifically to make sure your IPs stay the same as assigned.
One of the biggest stability problems with cloud is the floating IP issue.
And if you want to grow, make sure they can give you more IPs as well.
Also, ask that you can truly set the FQDN and do not get some instance name.
Further, the IPs should be IPv4 and not virtually assigned with dhcp.

Ask them specifically to make sure your IPs stay the same as assigned.
One of the biggest stability problems with cloud is the floating IP issue.
And if you want to grow, make sure they can give you more IPs as well.
Also, ask that you can truly set the FQDN and do not get some instance name.
Further, the IPs should be IPv4 and not virtually assigned with dhcp.

do i get these options while buying amazon ec2? it is confusing to purchase with amazon..

do i get these options while buying amazon ec2? it is confusing to purchase with amazon..
It requires a fair amount of technical expertise to host on EC2 indeed, but I DO NOT recommend that you install the heavy cpanel on your MW sending server it is useless, what would be the use? To make it easier to host on EC2 you should use the Bitnami platform, it still requires a certain amount of technical knowledge but their platform is very well documented and everything is pretty much straightforward. And it cannot be easier to add IPs, STATIC IPs, as you need them... :)

Regards,
Andy

I would add also that CloudWays and Digital Ocean are also pretty good platforms easy to use to host on EC2 and even on Google Cloud.

Have fun! :)
Andy

Back