Delivery Speed

mfadal

Hello,

I am using v 1.9.23 with 45 delivery servers and facing an issue with delivery speed, maybe some of my settings are not correct.

Please refer figure (01 Delivery Server.png) which is the same setting for all servers as of now. Hourly quota is 25 and daily quota is 100, so if i send any list using all servers the maximum it should send in a day is 4500, right? Although today i used a list which had 9000 contacts and it was delivered in approximately 4 hours.

I am not sure which setting is really affecting the delivery speed.

Attaching the (02 Cron Jobs.png) and (03 Customer Campaigns.png) screen shots for your reference. (03 Customer Campaigns.png) is a partial screen shot taken from Settings -> Customers -> Campaigns options.

I was under the impression that the overriding speed is controlled from the delivery server per hour and per day setting but that does not seem to be the case.

Please advise

Thanks

Attachments

• 01 Delivery Server.PNG
    01 Delivery Server.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 02 Cron Jobs.PNG
    02 Cron Jobs.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 03 Customer Campaigns.PNG
    03 Customer Campaigns.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 26
Hey Fam,

Delivery speed depends on many things like version of PHP, Tweaking of PHP, Tweaking of Database, Your server spec where Mailwizz is installed and also the connection time between your server and where your MTA resides e.t.c

My question is, before 1.9.23, have you been getting good speed before?
Do you also have PCNTL or Redis installed on your server.

If the issue is not related to Mailwizz app itself.

The best is to get someone paid to investigate for you.
I can do that anyways.

You can only have limited support here in as much it is not Mailwizz app related issue.

Thanks

Hi Andy,

My issue is, i am achieving higher speeds then what are the set limits, so i think its a matter of getting all the different MailWizz parameters set correctly (and understanding what each of them do) to achieve the speeds i really need ..... usually everyone has a problem with a lower speed :)

v1.9.23 is my first install so i do not have historical data and have just started using it for sending. PCNTL is installed by default but im not sure about Redis, will need to check. But otherwise, i have done extensive checking on each of the delivery servers and they all are running perfectly fine.

At this point, i do not wish to pay anything more and would hope someone in the forum can guide me.

Thanks again!

Thanks Laurentiu, i have seen the above articles and done what was required in it, but im where im now :)

Please help me with understanding the below settings which are set in 'Cron' and 'Customers -> Campaigns':
-------
Subscribers at once = 225
Send at once = 5
Change server at = 5
-------

I have arrived at the figure of '225 subscribers at once' based on the fact that i have 45 delivery servers and want to use each of them during this batch.

From my understanding, the system will load the first batch of 225 subscribers and start sending, send the first 5 and change the server to the next one and continue doing this until this batch of 225 is completed, which means i am using all the 45 servers during this send, is that correct?

Then, the system will load the second batch of 225 and do the same thing over and over again, right?

Then there is the setting of 'Emails per minute = 35' which is set in 'Cron' and 'Customers -> Campaigns' but also in all 'Delivery servers' ... which one takes precedence?

What effect does 'Send at once = 5' have?

Thanks

Hi Andy,

My issue is, i am achieving higher speeds then what are the set limits, so i think its a matter of getting all the different MailWizz parameters set correctly (and understanding what each of them do) to achieve the speeds i really need ..... usually everyone has a problem with a lower speed :)

v1.9.23 is my first install so i do not have historical data and have just started using it for sending. PCNTL is installed by default but im not sure about Redis, will need to check. But otherwise, i have done extensive checking on each of the delivery servers and they all are running perfectly fine.

At this point, i do not wish to pay anything more and would hope someone in the forum can guide me.

Thanks again!
PM you.

From my understanding, the system will load the first batch of 225 subscribers and start sending, send the first 5 and change the server to the next one and continue doing this until this batch of 225 is completed, which means i am using all the 45 servers during this send, is that correct?
Yes, that is correct.
Then there is the setting of 'Emails per minute = 35' which is set in 'Cron' and 'Customers -> Campaigns' but also in all 'Delivery servers' ... which one takes precedence?
Emails per minute is available only in Cron and Customer > Campaigns in delivery server you have other setting like hourly, daily, monthly quota, if quota is set to delivery server then these settings have priority.
What effect does 'Send at once = 5' have?
How many emails should mailwizz send before pausing(this avoids server flooding and getting blacklisted)

Also keep in mind if you are using groups then all settings from group have priority.

If you click inside files fields all options are explained.
Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 09.34.11.png

Back