Delivery settings

Dennis - AU

My needs seem to be the opposite of many in that I need a slow delivery rate - I have the Delivery Server (SMTP and using Swiftmail) set at a max rate of 480 per hour, then through the Cron Delivery settings I have applied the setting of 6 emails per minute. The reason for this setting is that MW seems to be ignoring the settings and throughout sending campaigns it achieves rates far far higher than the 480 ph and this upsets some local ISP's. I'm running MW 1.6.1 on PHP 7.031 on an Apache cloud server.
Thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Dennis

My needs seem to be the opposite of many in that I need a slow delivery rate - I have the Delivery Server (SMTP and using Swiftmail) set at a max rate of 480 per hour, then through the Cron Delivery settings I have applied the setting of 6 emails per minute. The reason for this setting is that MW seems to be ignoring the settings and throughout sending campaigns it achieves rates far far higher than the 480 ph and this upsets some local ISP's. I'm running MW 1.6.1 on PHP 7.031 on an Apache cloud server.
Thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Dennis
Just put up a customer group and adjust the sending settings there to be 8/m with at least 10s pause and it will be nicely evenly distributed.

Back