Delivery Servers Yandex Smtp Not Working

Suleyman

hello,

I normally use yandex smtp on all my sites for 2 years without any problems.

But why is it not working here?

It gives the bottom error;
http://prntscr.com/jgnyjj

Connection could not be established with host pop.yandex.com [Connection timed out # 110]
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host pop.yandex.com [Connection timed out # 110] (code: 0)

I have been using yandex corporate mail for 2 years. So I dominate the smtp and imap information.

I believe that the settings are correct.

Could you still give a sample yandex smtp installation screenshot?

@Suleyman - I can only speak looking at the error. And this is what the error says. I'd say you should check with your web hosting.
You can be sure there is no problem with hosting.

I use VPS. I have other sites with WordPress in the same VPS and it works perfectly as there yandex smtp.

I'm just having trouble with the mailwizz script about yandex smtp.

Connection could not be established with host pop.yandex.com [Connection timed out # 110]
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host pop.yandex.com [Connection timed out # 110] (code: 0)
I think you have it misconfigured as pop.yandex.com would be for connecting to retrieve/download your email NOT send emails

You should be using smtp.yandex.com to SEND emails.

Well I am officially out of idea's. I saw in your initial post you were using pop.yandex.com so I was hoping changing it to smtp.yandex.com would resolve this issue for you.

@Suleyman - You can open a support ticket with the details you try to use so i can try them too and see if they work or not.
For gmail, you have to explicitly allow remote smtp access for an account, are you sure you don't have to do the same for yandex?

Back