Delivery servers warm-up plan

Spud22

Hello, I have been reading your link on how to start the warm-up plan. The article mentioned you recommend reading the "Tool tips" where do I find this info? See attached doc. Do you have any other info to help me understand how to set this up?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot (89).png
    Screenshot (89).png
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
My Other question is when we create this warm-up plan is it sending to random emails, or do we have to load the emails?

Hello, I have been reading your link on how to start the warm-up plan. The article mentioned you recommend reading the "Tool tips" where do I find this info? See attached doc. Do you have any other info to help me understand how to set this up?
In create new warmup plan page when you click inside inputs then tool tip message will appear, se bellow picture for example:
Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 09.14.04.png

My Other question is when we create this warm-up plan is it sending to random emails, or do we have to load the emails?
Warmup work like others campaigns but will follow your warmup plan sending. So you need to create a list with subscribers and send campaign to that list.

Back