Delayed Campaign send using MailWizz with SendGrid API

Ben Yackshaw

Hi all,

I am new here and have installed MailWizz on a DreamHost hosted VPS. I have integrated with my SendGrid API key and campaign test emails and system (e.g. "verify email address" and "unsubscribe") emails are going out immediately with no issues.

Scheduled campaigns though, along with timed autoresponders seem to have a delay of around 25-45 minutes. Would this likely be an issue with SendGrid, the MailWizz app, or the server itself? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Dan

Hi all,

I am new here and have installed MailWizz on a DreamHost hosted VPS. I have integrated with my SendGrid API key and campaign test emails and system (e.g. "verify email address" and "unsubscribe") emails are going out immediately with no issues.

Scheduled campaigns though, along with timed autoresponders seem to have a delay of around 25-45 minutes. Would this likely be an issue with SendGrid, the MailWizz app, or the server itself? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Dan
Adjust your system time (set server, then sync server and mwz) and crons, then it should only take on average half time between crons, ie if sending is scheduled each minute, you will wait on average 30s ;)

@Dan Tamkin - Please recheck your cron jobs, most likely your hosting has moved their frequency and made them run once at 15 minutes instead of once each minute like you initially set them up ;)

The cron setup was confusing and I have it working now...I think my host limits to around every five minutes. Thanks for the help!

Back