Default fields for new lists

Made

Hi, about new GDPR EU regulations I want add the "consent" field in every new list of all my customers by default like Fist Name (FNAME) and Last Name (LNAME). How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Daniele

@Made - As i wrote in tickets, simply create a list with all the info you need, then copy that list as many times as needed.

Ok, but where is the configuration which let the insertion of the 3 default fields (EMAIL, FNAME and LNAME) in a new list?

Our GDPR advisor told us to impose the "consent" field to our customers so they must get the consent from their subscribers (or fill it by themselves) for the new lists.

Can you help me, please?

Ok, but where is the configuration which let the insertion of the 3 default fields (EMAIL, FNAME and LNAME) in a new list?
I am not sure if i get this right, but have you tried to simply insert a GDPR Consent Checkbox for the list? Basically you go to your email list, click the custom fields counter and from there you can add your custom fields to the list.

Our GDPR advisor told us to impose the "consent" field to our customers so they must get the consent from their subscribers (or fill it by themselves) for the new lists.
Wise!

We might be asking the same question here, yet want to force on all customers globally within subscriber lists, meaning they cannot create forms unless GDPR checkbox is applied, basically, we don't want to provide the option of using forms without the content checkbox. Hopefully, this is what we are all looking for?

Or just us?

Back