Daily send limit on one campaign only?

Pat Friedl

Is it possible to impose a sending limit of say, 50 or 75 emails per day on campaign? I'm doing some cold emailing, and I want to slow drip it over say, 1,000 emails but I want to make sure I only send no more than 100 per day.

The right way to do this is to put the limit on a delivery server and assign the delivery server for that campaign ;)

Quick followup question...

I've got say 1,000 subscribers and have the sending server set to 75/day to slowly drip the emails.

If I've got autoresponder campaigns setup for send on subscribe, 2 days after subscribe, 3 days, etc. then how will the 75/day send limit affect the send delays for the list?

then how will the 75/day send limit affect the send delays for the list?
If at the time of sending the AR are picked up and will send emails, then it will deduct from those 75 emails available.
If AR are picked up after these 75 are sent, then they'll have to wait till there is a delivery server available.

I think I understand what you're saying. So will everybody get their followups, or will there be skipped emails?

There won't be any skipped emails, worse case scenarios, there will be delays for autoresponders.

how would i send mail in mailwizz to all subscribers in a list when daily quota is less than number of subscriber in the list

how would i send mail in mailwizz to all subscribers in a list when daily quota is less than number of subscriber in the list
Obviously you can't do that since the quota is hit before it sends to all subscribers, but mailwizz will reset this quota the next day to send to the rest of the subscribers ;)

Back