CWebApplication.apps

TroyH

Hello all,

I made it through the installer, and after getting to the page that says to remove the installer and click the link to go to the backend, I'm faced with a big ol' error.

CException
Property "CWebApplication.apps" is not defined.

I searched the forums here for a solution, no dice. Any ideas?

So I saw the admin had this to say about the error...

Yeah, reach out to your hosting and have them stop removing the "apps/common/init/SystemInit.php" file

I went through my original download, and the file mentioned is not in the directory at all. Now what?

https://imgur.com/xZ7W8wQ
AEUhIKA

Hello,
The file should be located under: "apps/common/components/init/SystemInit.php" .

Cosmin

@TroyH - If you still having troubles getting to the file, let me know.
We will release a new version to address this issue anyway, so if you want you can wait a bit and get the new version.

Looks like it's the host deleting the file. I re-uploaded it and it immediately disappeared.

On the plus side, I get to yell at my hosting provider again, yay!

Is the new version going to rename this file to avoid issues like this?
Nope, we're just going to replace the hex representation of the string which the av finds offending with a simple literal string instead.

@twisted1919 - I am having this exact same issue and the hosting company will not whitelist the file so I can upload it. I went round and round with them but they say it is malicious and could harm other things so they will not whitelist the file.

Is the fix you talked about almost done? I can't use this software till this issue is resolved.

Any update will be appreciated.

It's funny you say that, cause I downloaded the update and tried to install it just yesterday and got an email from my host saying they quarantined the entire folder.

Attachments

• malware alert.PNG
    malware alert.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 5
Yeah, clamav is simply acting stupid, i got in touch with them and waiting a reply from their part explaining this weird behavior.

Back