Customizations

Yann

Hi,
I installed the script yesterday. My intent is to use the script to provide email marketing services to clients... I read afterward that the script is not made to do that.

I'm having hard time to figure how to edit the site template. To change header/footer colors. I do not fully understand how the directories and site are organized.

I need to have a regular "homepage" in the root of the site. I made the change for the page.zip add-on, and for the HTML block, but it's all kind of not enough or not doing what is required to sell email marketing managermenent.

I also found out that the paypal plugin do not create a subscription. Does the Stripe or 2Checkout make it?

Hope I'm not too confusing;

1.How to add a real homepage?

2.How to edit the site theme header, footer, colors?

3.How to get a payment method with subscription?

Hey,

My intent is to use the script to provide email marketing services to clients... I read afterward that the script is not made to do that.
Where did you read that?
can you detaliate on your requirements?

I'm having hard time to figure how to edit the site template. To change header/footer colors. I do not fully understand how the directories and site are organized.
You have several options here:
1. Use themes.
2. Place a style-custom.css file in /{backend|frontend|customer}/assets/css/ because that will be autoloaded by mailwizz.
Once aotoloaded it will apply your rules.
3. Break the view files and hardcode your changes. The view files are located in apps/{frontend|backend|customer}/views/ folder.
You can change them from there but expect to be overriden at updates.

I need to have a regular "homepage" in the root of the site. I made the change for the page.zip add-on, and for the HTML block, but it's all kind of not enough or not doing what is required to sell email marketing managermenent.
Have a look at https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/landon-a-free-frontend-landing-theme.230/
Or, place an index.html in your document root and do your presentation there.

I also found out that the paypal plugin do not create a subscription. Does the Stripe or 2Checkout make it?
None of the payment methods supports recurring billing for now.

Thanks.

Back