Customer quotas limits

ipolic

Hi there, if I set limits like here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9wAGKumvreROGR2Zk5qQzRGeHc/view?usp=drivesdk

What will happen after 20000 emails limit is reached, so will it stop delivering and continue delivering after customer has "free" deliveries left or it will cancel campaigns/mark them as finished?

Does daily limit works on per DATE(today), so does it look into current day, or it simply looks into last 24 hours from current time?

I am trying to achieve to not go over 50k emails limit I have with delivery server in 24 hours range, so looking for best way to do it(hourly limit will not the trick since I need mass volumes in peak hours).

Thank you!

Hi there, if I set limits like here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9wAGKumvreROGR2Zk5qQzRGeHc/view?usp=drivesdk

What will happen after 20000 emails limit is reached, so will it stop delivering and continue delivering after customer has "free" deliveries left or it will cancel campaigns/mark them as finished?
It will send 20k, then you get a dashboard message that quota limit is reached, the camp will get paused. Only if you set it to refresh quota will you be able to send another 20k the next day.

Does daily limit works on per DATE(today), so does it look into current day, or it simply looks into last 24 hours from current time?
It is a rolling time frame, i.e. last 24 hours from current time.

Why does my campaign get postponed for an hour if I've only reached the quota for 1 minute, but not for 1 hour? E.g. 12 emails get sent and it then says the campaign is postponed until after an hour. How do these things work?

Thanks!

1591787354095.png

The hour is the smallest time unit we are taking action for the sending settings you screenshoted, it would be insane to do it each minute.
This might also be a sign that you're not using that area as it should. generally it is used for longer periods of time, like 1 month, not 1 minute, but if you use it like so, keep in mind that postponing happens to hour granularity.

The hour is the smallest time unit we are taking action for the sending settings you screenshoted, it would be insane to do it each minute.
This might also be a sign that you're not using that area as it should. generally it is used for longer periods of time, like 1 month, not 1 minute, but if you use it like so, keep in mind that postponing happens to hour granularity.
Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to turn off the postponement? Cause what's the point of having this function if postponing happens either way?

1591862167811.png

if you stop postponing then your campaigns will end up in a loop, same campaigns will be picked over and over. Sure, if you reset each minute, that won't be a problem, but remember that mailwizz must accommodate all use cases.
Cause what's the point of having this function if postponing happens either way?
The point is that if you use this section correctly, then there's no problem, but the way you use it is a bit differently, you're using it more like a minute quota which is not the actual purpose of it.
If you indeed need to change the postpone time, then you can do it on your own, open the file:
/apps/common/models/Campaign.php and at line 2746 you have:
PHP:
$interval = 'DATE_ADD(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 HOUR)';
make it
PHP:
$interval = 'DATE_ADD(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 MINUTE)';
Save the file and that's it. After updates, remember to make same change again.

I still believe this is a bad idea, but there's your solution :p

Back