Customer not receiving my emails

Eric535

Im having a problem with one of my subscribers not receiving my emails. When I search the email it comes up on two lists. Both of which I send campaigns to.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.00.57 PM.jpg

When I click the Campaigns sent to this subscriber icon it shown no emails being sent to him for both lists. I wonder how many other of my subscribers are having this issue.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.01.21 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.01.21 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.01.21 PM.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.13.27 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.13.27 PM.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 1
Im having a problem with one of my subscribers not receiving my emails. When I search the email it comes up on two lists. Both of which I send campaigns to.
As i can see status for this email is moved so this is the reason why campaign has not been sent to this subscriber.
What I think happened is: with an older campaign you sent to this list and set the subscribers to be moved when a certain action is executed (click/open) and that campaign was deleted and no longer appears in your campaign history.

As i can see status for this email is moved so this is the reason why campaign has not been sent to this subscriber.
What I think happened is: with an older campaign you sent to this list and set the subscribers to be moved when a certain action is executed (click/open) and that campaign was deleted and no longer appears in your campaign history.
You're right I did remove some older campaigns. But I still send to both of those lists. Im going to send today to see if I get a different result.

So the whole move thing is confusing. So I moved emails that havent been opened for 60 days to the inactive list. Then once in a while I sent to that in active list. I have it set to move it back to the regular list (active) if they open. But why is the email in both lists?

So the whole move thing is confusing. So I moved emails that havent been opened for 60 days to the inactive list. Then once in a while I sent to that in active list. I have it set to move it back to the regular list (active) if they open. But why is the email in both lists?
Email is in both lists because in one need to be with status Moved and in the another one with status confirmed. For these subscribers with status moved campaign will not be sent.

Email is in both lists because in one need to be with status Moved and in the another one with status confirmed. For these subscribers with status moved campaign will not be sent.
So the email in question will not be sent an email even if they are confirmed on both lists? Makes no sense. How do I fix this. My email arent going out to a lot of subscribers because of this. I just want to put everything back into one list. Im not going to move anything anymore no matter until i get this sorted out.

So the email in question will not be sent an email even if they are confirmed on both lists? Makes no sense. How do I fix this. My email arent going out to a lot of subscribers because of this. I just want to put everything back into one list. Im not going to move anything anymore no matter until i get this sorted out.
Please check response in the another post.

Back