Customer group sending limit

kofo

I was toying with the customer group(price plan) feature..i need to add it to my panel....is there a way i can notify the customer once his/her sending limit has been reached or is about to reach...or is there a way i can custom create it..since im pretty used to yii,i had to create a payment extension for my country..

oh and it waits for the current customers campaign to be done sending until its pauses sending the next campaign

I was toying with the customer group(price plan) feature..i need to add it to my panel....is there a way i can notify the customer once his/her sending limit has been reached or is about to reach...or is there a way i can custom create it..since im pretty used to yii,i had to create a payment extension for my country..

you may be able to read the quota value form the dbf yourself (e.g. at 50 and 75%) and then create/send an email to that customer

if your batches are size-optimized, you may not even run over quota ;)

@twisted1919 cool!!..saves me the hassle of going through thousands of lines of well place code lol...when will that be thrown out..PS by thrown out i mean released

Last edited:
Back