Customer Group Quota Not Counting

Jamie Whittingham

Good morning to all MailWizz'ers !!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Have an odd issue here. I have a group set with unlimited subscribers but a sending quota of 1,000 emails sent. When I sent out 10 to 20 test emails they are not being marked against the quota. The quota still shows 0/1000 so nothing is being counted. I have the group / quota set to accept / take every kind of email as a quota email so campaigns, list emails , give up emails etc they should all count and take one credit from the quota.

I've been trying to get this working for days not and cannot figure it out. Any have any ideas why the sending quota is not counting per customer?

Thanks

Hi mate,

Nope it does not count against the quota - thats the issue i'm facing.

The group has a sending limit of 10 email credits - sending a campaign (not a test or anything) to a list of 5 subscribers results in the quota in the customers account still reporting 0/10

Thanks

crap - I totally forgot about that custom file.

I've just removed the file all together for now. do I need to rebuild the the cache for the update the take effect?

thanks buddy - I'll give that a go now and let you know.

Would it be possible in future release to have those performance options as enable / disable tick boxes in the backend? would be much easier to work with and remember if they have been set in the past as I set those flags nearly 2 years ago and totally forgot about them.

thanks

So I removed the file with the custom flags and I removed the cache folder completely.

We have sent a few test campaigns from different customer accounts over different groups and the quota is still not being registered. still says 0/10 in one account and 0/100,000 in another.

Does the quota get updated in real time or is it based upon the hourly cron that is running?

thanks

Dunno what to say, they should work just fine. Maybe you should look in the settings and make sure those settings are taken into consideration:
Screenshot 2018-06-28 18.45.03.png
Other than this, no idea.

The quota is still not working after 24 hours so the hourly and daily cron's have both had time to run.

Customer quota still says 0/10 even after sending several campaigns and I've checked the settings that @twisted1919 suggested and they are correct.

This is really odd indeed !!!

The quota is still not working after 24 hours so the hourly and daily cron's have both had time to run.

Customer quota still says 0/10 even after sending several campaigns and I've checked the settings that @twisted1919 suggested and they are correct.

This is really odd indeed !!!
Any custom code in the way (compare to original) or maybe a failsafe extra code include in another file (flags nixed twice)?

Back