Customer Campaign stuck on sending 0%

SuperRadDM

Hi there, I've searched the forums for this issue, and found similar posts, but the resolutions I've found don't seem to work for me.

I have one Amazon SES server set up in backend/servers.

I have 100+ customers that will use that server.

I've been sending successfully for one customer where I added that server in the customers own account.

I want all customers to default to the system server in the backend to save me adding the same server 100+ times.

I've attempted that, by setting Customer groups/Server, can use system server = yes.

However my test campaigns are stuck on Sending 0%. The campaign delivery log and Application logs show no errors, just that nothing is even attempted to have been processed.

I'm sure i'm missing something very basic, and i'm making a guess that the campaigns aren't sending because the system can't find/access a server.

How would i investigate and correct?
Thanks,

FWIW I've added the server within a customer account, and the campaign has sent. But that's not my desired outcome. I want to have all the customers default to use the system server to save me the job of manually adding in each customer account.

@SuperRadDM - The setting where it says "allow sending from system servers" it's in two places, in backend > settings > customers and if the customer is added into a group, then it's in the group settings as well, and that's the one taken into consideration, so check this.

Hi Twisted, thanks I've checked in both locations and it's still not sending. I've gone to the application logs and have the following error

2021/02/08 06:28:01 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: gm823k2chz5c8

Ad infinitum

2021/02/08 06:28:01 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: gm823k2chz5c8
This means you don't have a valid delivery server to send campaigns, check your delivery server if is active.

Thanks Laurentiu i'm confident I do, as the system server is the amazon SES server. The below is from the backend cockpit.
1612978329114.pngAs the message above I've added those server details into the customer account, and sent successfully. But I want to be able to send from the backend server by default without having to add for each and every customer.

Back