Custom Unsubscribe page

Eric535

Can I make an unsubscribe page on a customers personal website?

For example www.abc.com/unsubscribe.

I want it to be easy so that when the customer clicks on the unsubscribe link it passes the email into the form on the unsubscribe page I did for the customer and all the subscriber has to do is hit submit.

Thanks for your help

Can I make an unsubscribe page on a customers personal website?

For example www.abc.com/unsubscribe.

I want it to be easy so that when the customer clicks on the unsubscribe link it passes the email into the form on the unsubscribe page I did for the customer and all the subscriber has to do is hit submit.

Thanks for your help
Was covered on the forum, pls search first, and you might need to use the api.
In any case, if the unsubscription form is pre-populated (different from one click unsub), that is unsafe for obvious reasons (and that needs fixing asap @twisted1919 ).

Was covered on the forum, pls search first, and you might need to use the api.
In any case, if the unsubscription form is pre-populated (different from one click unsub), that is unsafe for obvious reasons (and that needs fixing asap @twisted1919 ).
I dont mind the one click unsubscribe. Whats the tag for that and can I brand the one click page?

I dont mind the one click unsubscribe. Whats the tag for that and can I brand the one click page?

You probably mean [DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]
You will find all available tags in the third step of campaign creation right above the editing window next to content.

Re branding, to have it neutral for many customers,
you could take anything out of the left top corner by editing the frontend info in customization ;)

You probably mean [DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]
You will find all available tags in the third step of campaign creation right above the editing window next to content.

Re branding, to have it neutral for many customers,
you could take anything out of the left top corner by editing the frontend info in customization ;)
Thanks

Back