Custom Tracking Links with [EMAIL] Tag: Gmail's Perspective on That??

gvero

Hello MailWizz community,

I'm reaching out for assistance and insights regarding the insertion of the tag in my custom tracking links and how Gmail perceives such practices—whether they are seen as advantageous or potentially problematic.

As we strive to enhance our email marketing strategies, understanding how email service providers like Gmail interpret our actions is crucial. The [EMAIL] tag is a valuable tool in customizing tracking links, but it's essential to ensure that our practices align with best practices and deliverability guidelines.

Does Gmail view the use of [EMAIL] tags in tracking links favorably, or are there potential pitfalls to be aware of? Have you observed any impact on deliverability or engagement metrics?

If anyone has conducted tests or has specific knowledge about how Gmail treats emails with custom tracking links featuring the [EMAIL] tag, your input would be highly valuable.

Let's collaborate and pool our collective knowledge to ensure that our email marketing practices not only align with industry standards but also optimize our campaigns for the best possible results.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

MailWizz's tracking links are hashes, so I am not sure what you mean, the information you track isn't embed directly in the tracking link.

Back