Custom fields URL parameters

hadomi

Hey, I have a question.

When building E-Mail Lists with Paid traffic I used in Aweber before custom fields to safe some data from my tracker.

Code:
<div class="af-textWrap"><input type="hidden" id="awf_field-115496348" class="text" name="custom trafficsource" value=""  onfocus=" if (this.value == '') { this.value = ''; }" onblur="if (this.value == '') { this.value='';} " tabindex="501" /></div>
<div class="af-clear"></div></div><div class="af-element">

<div class="af-textWrap"><input type="hidden" id="awf_field-115496349" class="text" name="custom clickid" value=""  onfocus=" if (this.value == '') { this.value = ''; }" onblur="if (this.value == '') { this.value='';} " tabindex="502" /></div>
<div class="af-clear"></div></div><div class="af-element buttonContainer">

This above was an example from the form of aweber. I have there hidden fields and at the end I have the data passed into aweber via javascript.

But the setup of hidden fields in Mailwizz are confusing to me. Has anyone an example how it have to look when doing it like this?

But the setup of hidden fields in Mailwizz are confusing to me
why is that? You get the fields in the page, they are just hidden, and you can use JS to populate them as well. So not sure where the problem is, maybe you can give me more details ;)

Back