Custom Fields - How Many Is Too Much?

eggerda

Hello! :)

I've got about 60 lists where automations move subscribers through as they go through auto responder sequences.

It's important that our 32 custom fields are synced across all of these lists so the data moves along as subscribers are moved from list to list.

I'll be adding 10-20 more custom fiields to this list.

2 questions...

1) How do custom fields affect performance when doing large email sends - or with MailWizz in general with moving subscribers, sending autoresponders, etc...?

2) Is there a faster way to add custom fields to all 60 lists, rather than the painful task of doing it manually?

Maybe @twisted1919 has some quick answers? Thank you!

Dan

1) How do custom fields affect performance when doing large email sends - or with MailWizz in general with moving subscribers, sending autoresponders, etc...?
I personally never had lists with more than 10 custom fields. My assumption is that having dozen, hundred fields will lead to performance degradation because these fields needs to be stored which in turn lead to a larger database and a larger database is difficult to search.
If you're looking for a specific number, I don't have that :(

2) Is there a faster way to add custom fields to all 60 lists, rather than the painful task of doing it manually?
Currently there is no other way, sorry.

Back