Cron jobs

Jeremy

All of my crons seem to be working fine other than the transactional email job. I notifications that backups are complete, new registrations...etc. I can see in the logs that the emails are all "unsent".

What am I missing here?

You need to have a delivery server not assigned to any particular client(a system server) which can do transactional emails (in it's setttings, Use for field has to be All or Transactional)
Do you have this?

I do not, thank you for catching this it worked. So the system needs a new server for each customer and then one for transactional emails, right? Or if I create a server and choose "All" it will be used for all as long as I don't have a customer selected right?

So the system needs a new server for each customer and then one for transactional emails, right?
Not really, if you have a server that is not assigned to a particular customer, that server will be used for all customers if not specified otherwise (i.e: there's an option where you can force customers to add their own delivery server and where they can't use the system servers to send emails).

Or if I create a server and choose "All" it will be used for all as long as I don't have a customer selected right?
Right.

Back