cron and server setup

majid1f

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
some question about cron and server setup.
1- Imagine we have two smtp deliver server with unlimited quota, how many email will be send with this configuration in cron each hour?
  • Campaigns at once * 5
  • Subscribers at once * 10
  • Send at once * 5
  • Pause * 5
  • Emails per minute * 30
  • Change server at * 300
2- Imagine another situation, We have 5 smtp deliver server and We assign one of this smtp to a customer.
We limited 500 Hourly quota for that server. The problem that is that all of email will be send at The first 5 minutes! and after that stop sending until next hour. Sending with this method will be causing blacklisting. If we apply restrictions with cron its will be apply for whole customer.

Best regards

Another question related to the server configuration,
I have 5 smtp, and I was assigned one theme to one my customer, but mw send with all server, Is it possible to send with just assigned smtp for that customer?

@majid1f - yes, make sure your customers are not allowed to send from system servers, this is a setting either in backend -> settings -> customers -> servers or in the same path in the customer group if the customer is part of a group.

@majid1f - yes, make sure your customers are not allowed to send from system servers, this is a setting either in backend -> settings -> customers -> servers or in the same path in the customer group if the customer is part of a group.
Thanks a lots, Every day I discover interesting feature,
About this question:
2- Imagine another situation, We have 5 smtp deliver server and We assign one of this smtp to a customer.
We limited 500 Hourly quota for that server. problem is all of email will be send at The first 5 minutes! and after that stop sending until next hour. Sending with this method will be causing blacklisting. If we apply restrictions with cron its will be apply for whole customer.

Best regards

Back