Creating a Recurring Campaign

riwarren

Hi all, I'm having seeking some input on creating a recurring Campaign. We're using MW for sending alerts to our users throughout an application process. For Example, if they need to submit specific documentation still in our app, it would add them to the list and then send them a reminder that it is still outstanding each 2 days. When they have submitted the extra documentation, our system would automatically unsubscribe them from the list.

I can create the Campaign just fine, and set up autoresponder to send after 2 days, however I see no open to recur the mailing (say another 2 days later). The only thing I could find in the knowledge base was very brief. Any hints?

Hi all, I'm having seeking some input on creating a recurring Campaign. We're using MW for sending alerts to our users throughout an application process. For Example, if they need to submit specific documentation still in our app, it would add them to the list and then send them a reminder that it is still outstanding each 2 days. When they have submitted the extra documentation, our system would automatically unsubscribe them from the list.

I can create the Campaign just fine, and set up autoresponder to send after 2 days, however I see no open to recur the mailing (say another 2 days later). The only thing I could find in the knowledge base was very brief. Any hints?
Just choose recurring in the campaign setup and you will be able to set the periodicity. The next camp will be auto-created by mwz as a copy once the current one is finished.

I have been searching for detailed step-by-step tutorials/guides for managing Mailwizz EMS software especially the customer section, but there seems to be none. I then started creating my own step-by-step guides to be used by my customers (see a sample here https://www.mailwizztut.com/2018/07/03/how-to-sample-tutorial/) in managing their individual accounts. This has really reduced the amount of time I spend supporting them. I have so far setup a membership website for all the tutorials my team and I create every week. Feel free to join.

I have been searching for detailed step-by-step tutorials/guides for managing Mailwizz EMS software especially the customer section, but there seems to be none. I then started creating my own step-by-step guides to be used by my customers (see a sample here https://www.mailwizztut.com/2018/07/03/how-to-sample-tutorial/) in managing their individual accounts. This has really reduced the amount of time I spend supporting them. I have so far setup a membership website for all the tutorials my team and I create every week. Feel free to join.
So you are basically extracting the free advice, expertise, and help from this (support paid) forum and created a paid membership site...

Back