Content-Type' found without required MIME headers

Hi, for some reason when i do a mail test on mail-tester its coming back saying no MIME headers found.

This is the error message

1599024725511.png
Then when i view source code of my clients sending emails using mailwizz it shows the MIME header in their sending, but for some reason not mine.

For example on my clients sending it shows like this: MIME-Version: 1.0

1599033746049.png

But on my sending it shows like this:

1599025116502.png

So my question is why is MIME header showing on my clients sending and not mine? I'm pretty sure its affecting my email deliverability.

Attachments

• 1599024662863.png
    1599024662863.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1599024981185.png
    1599024981185.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hello,
Mailwizz is adding that header for sure in all the possible cases. What is happening after the email is handled to the delivery server is out of Mailwizz control. The delivery server provider settings is the place to look.

Cosmin

Hello,
Mailwizz is adding that header for sure in all the possible cases. What is happening after the email is handled to the delivery server is out of Mailwizz control. The delivery server provider settings is the place to look.

Cosmin
Can I change it with my own customized header ?
Cause I saw some people change the header for better deliverability

My question still stands, what do you want to change, what headers?
The header that appear when I send the email (sorry Im just a beginner) I want to create my own I delete the default sended by MAILWIZZ? I saw this poste , I saw there is a way to change it in the delivery server and I want to know how
Thanks for the reply

@Mastikalinja - Changing headers is really something that you need to understand why do it first, it has serious implications.
More than sure your delivery is not affected by these headers.

Back