[Connection timed out #110]

ishane1112

I just build the email sending server with powermta, however, the server can't connected with MailWizz, the error message and server configuration is as shown in below picture.

Is there someone who can help me solve the problem?

p.s: the server can send email out with other applications on the local computer.

can't connect port.png
server configuration.png

@ishane1112 - Connection timeout mean mailwizz tries to connect to the mail server with given connection details and it waits to establish the connection for a few seconds then it can't and stops with that error message. What this means to you is that you either have entered wrong connection details, hostname or port or there is a firewall preventing connections. You should double check and make sure all info is correct.

@ishane1112 - Connection timeout mean mailwizz tries to connect to the mail server with given connection details and it waits to establish the connection for a few seconds then it can't and stops with that error message. What this means to you is that you either have entered wrong connection details, hostname or port or there is a firewall preventing connections. You should double check and make sure all info is correct.
I had the same error but I tested my IP adresses with smtper.net and the test goes good I dont know where is the problem

Back