[Connection refused #111] (code: 0) - How can I solve?

Outmaster

How can I solve this?

I contact globat.com (the hosting company) but they don't understand what I want...

Here is a transcript of the error message:
Connection could not be established with host smtp.globat.com [Connection refused #111]
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host smtp.globat.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

Code:
 telnet smtp.globat.com 25
Trying 66.96.145.100...
So port 25 is closed.

But:
Code:
telnet smtp.globat.com 587
Trying 66.96.145.100...
Connected to smtp.globat.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ESMTP Mon, 20 Jul 2020 09:04:30 -0400: UCE strictly prohibited
port 587 is open, so make sure you se that port for connections. With or without TLS, one should work.

And I tried also starttls;
!! Connection could not be established with host smtp.globat.com [Unable to find the socket transport "starttls" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? #32594] (code: 0)

same...

Connection could not be established with host smtp.globat.com [Connection refused #111]
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host smtp.globat.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

This means the issue is local on your server because i can connect to that server just fine. So i'd say you should contact your hosting about the issue.

Just wanna make sure we're on the same page, when I'm saving the data -all good, the issue appears when I'm trying to validate the server.

We are on the same page. Stick with @twisted1919 advice. Your hosting is blocking outgoing communications.
This means the issue is local on your server because i can connect to that server just fine. So i'd say you should contact your hosting about the issue.

Cosmin

Most likely with his hosting company help, since this is something only they control.

Its happen many times during the campaign send, in 40% cases, some emails are sended and other I got this error, sometimes I got [Connection refused #111] and sometimes [Connection refused #110]

Back