connecting error

shootie

i keep getting this error. smtp server seems to be working. Using godaddy as my host. I'm able to connect sendgrid,mailgun,elastic without a problem

Connection could not be established with host mail.wackysocks400.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.wackysocks400.com:465 (Connection refused)
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host mail.wackysocks400.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.wackysocks400.com:465 (Connection refused) (code: 0)

i keep getting this error. smtp server seems to be working. Using godaddy as my host. I'm able to connect sendgrid,mailgun,elastic without a problem

Connection could not be established with host mail.wackysocks400.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.wackysocks400.com:465 (Connection refused)
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host mail.wackysocks400.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.wackysocks400.com:465 (Connection refused) (code: 0)
Connection refused means that the smtp server is refusing your connection. This is a setting issue of your delivery server or your server is not allowing outgoing connections. Please contact your hosting and ask them to allow outgoing connections.

Back