Connect Mailwizz to SendGrid as an ESP

Joseph T

I have 2 dedicated IP addresses (to increase more in future) in Sendgrid. I have my Mailwizz all set up.

I need to do the following:
- Connect Sendgrid to Mailwizz
- Setup bounces and returns at Mailwizz
- Detect and report complaints at Mailwizz

However I hit some issues as I can't seem to connect to Sendgrid.

I am setting this as an ESP (Like ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, Mailchimp, etc) so I'll have multiple users using my mailer. Each user will have their own email address, domain name.

So I'll also need advice like:
- How do I ensure each user receives their own bounces/returns/complaints?
- Do I need to have domain name for each Sendgrid IP address?
- Do I need to do rDNS for my mailer domain and also for user's domain?

Do let me know if you can help me out. Thanks.

As far as mailwizz is cocerned, you just need to add a single delivery server in mailwizz, of type sendgrid web api.
Then all your customers can send through this server. Nothing else needed.
Alternatively, you can create a delivery server for each of your customers, and personalize that as needed.

So Sendgrid will automatically process all the bounces and returns? How will Mailwizz know? It's all automated in Mailwizz?

OK, so I don't have to set "Forward Bounce" and "Forward Spam" in mail settings because they have all been set in Event Notification? I mean, if a user send email from his account, all bounce and spam will return to Mailwizz and process for this user only?

I mean, if a user send email from his account, all bounce and spam will return to Mailwizz and process for this user only?

Yes, your assumption is correct.

Cosmin

Hello Joseph,

In your Delivery server you can set FORCE FROM - No.

But your domainA.com must be validated in Sendgrid.

Reactions: Wah
Back