Confirmation Emails Not Sending Again

Michael Wilding

@twisted1919 Just discovered that a couple of weeks ago my confirmation emails stopped sending again. I've tried changing all settings, including mailer type from Swift to PHP, there is nothing in logs, but whenever someone joins a double optin list they don't get a confirmation email. When I resend confirmation emails they get it.

Any ideas? This is killing me as we run DOI only lists and nobody can confirm!

Also worth mentioning, when I run this
public_html/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails --verbose=1

It completes instantly with no output, so I assume something isn't working as it should?

I've now changed method to Direct and cannot tell if the emails are coming out or not, is there any logging for those anywhere?

I've now changed method to Direct and cannot tell if the emails are coming out or not, is there any logging for those anywhere?
/backend/index.php/transactional-emails/index

Also, try sending yourself an email with "forward to a friend" and it should be in the log.

If it does, then Direct is not working either, which is what seems to be happening. What's weird is nothing in my install has changed, I've not done any updates, it just seems to have stopped functioning

Just tested and when using the optin form the double optins are working, it looks like something in our API has broken when forcing to send the confirmation emails when someone is added via API

Back