Confirm Contacts Campaign

AHK

Hello,
I want to is there a way to Confirm Contacts Campaign in MW.
I have list and i mark all subscriber in list as unsubscribe.
Now i want to send email as attachment image with two buttons, Conform and unsubscriber.
If user conform their subscription should be conformed.
Can i do this in MW?
If yes how?
Thanks

Confirmation_Of_Consent_Template.jpg

The right way to do this is to send a campaign and when the subscriber clicks the confirm link, move it into a new list. This way that list will contain only confirmed subscribers.

Reactions: AHK
The right way to do this is to send a campaign and when the subscriber clicks the confirm link, move it into a new list. This way that list will contain only confirmed subscribers.
Would that not break list integrity? Should not the subscribers subscribed to the original list get confirmed there, otherwise they are neither confirmed in the old nor the new list?
Or are you saying, when sending to a list of cold, imported, never emailed to email addresses (which some consider spam), that what you advise to do is kind of a 'permission pass'?
There is a new feature re resending of confirmations coming out in version 1.4.4, right? Are you referring to that (but that would have new TAGs)?
Or do you mean the 'profile update link' when you say 'confirm link'? Is there any other way to get the second data point (confirmation IP, date, link) into the database?

Back