Common Campaign Template Tags

frm.mwz

As there were developments/updates since the manual was written, and
as it is not directly available/extractable from MW, here the list of

Common Campaign Template Tags (as in v1.3.6.2)
(in alphabetic order)

[AGE]
[CAMPAIGN_FROM_EMAIL]
[CAMPAIGN_FROM_NAME]
[CAMPAIGN_NAME]
[CAMPAIGN_REPLY_TO]
[CAMPAIGN_REPORT_ABUSE_URL]
[CAMPAIGN_SUBJECT]
[CAMPAIGN_TO_NAME]
[CAMPAIGN_UID]
[CAMPAIGN_URL]
[COMPANY_ADDRESS_1]
[COMPANY_ADDRESS_2]
[COMPANY_CITY]
[COMPANY_COUNTRY]
[COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS]
[COMPANY_NAME]
[COMPANY_PHONE]
[COMPANY_WEBSITE]
[COMPANY_ZIP]
[COMPANY_ZONE]
[CONTENT]
[CURRENT_DATE]
[CURRENT_DAY]
[CURRENT_DOMAIN]
[CURRENT_DOMAIN_URL]
[CURRENT_MONTH]
[CURRENT_YEAR]
[DATE]
[DATETIME]
[DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]
/EMAIL/
[FNAME]
[FORWARD_FRIEND_URL]
[LIST_DESCRIPTION]
[LIST_FROM_EMAIL]
[LIST_FROM_NAME]
[LIST_NAME]
[LIST_SUBJECT]
[LNAME]
[RANDOM_CONTENT:a|b|c]
[SUBSCRIBER_DATE_ADDED]
[SUBSCRIBER_DATE_ADDED_LOCALIZED]
[SUBSCRIBER_IP]
[SUBSCRIBER_UID]
[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]
[UPDATE_PROFILE_URL]
[WEB_VERSION_URL]

----- Form Tags -----
[LIST_FIELDS]
[SUBMIT_BUTTON]
[SUBSCRIBE_URL]
[UNSUBSCRIBE_EMAIL_FIELD]
[UNSUBSCRIBE_REASON_FIELD]

Last edited:
[UNSUBSCRIBE_REASON_FIELD] tag is there in the unsubscribe form backend but it doesn't show up in the frontend form..

hi, any body tested the [UNSUBSCRIBE_REASON_FIELD] tag? I tested the tag in unsubscribe form it don't work/

thank you

hi, any body tested the [UNSUBSCRIBE_REASON_FIELD] tag?
This is kinda of egg-chicken...because when you send the campaign, the subscriber is still confirmed, when he unsubscribes and it adds a reason for why, you can't email the subscriber anymore because he is unsubscribed. So this field is only available after the subscriber re-subscribes to the list, if ever.

This is kinda of egg-chicken...because when you send the campaign, the subscriber is still confirmed, when he unsubscribes and it adds a reason for why, you can't email the subscriber anymore because he is unsubscribed. So this field is only available after the subscriber re-subscribes to the list, if ever.

thank you for your response,
oh this means that the tag [UNSUBSCRIBE_REASON_FIELD] should not be added in unsubscribe form?

thank you

I think i read it all wrong, i was thinking you mean to add it in the campaign itself, i am sorry for that.
tag [UNSUBSCRIBE_REASON_FIELD] should not be added in unsubscribe form?
It makes sense to add it there and it should appear, if it does not appear, it's a problem, so let me know if i should look into it. Keep in mind that it will only appear when the subscriber clicks the unsubscribe link from the email campaign.
Meanwhile, @laurentiu please check the form and see if the field appears.

@OHWO - I tested and [UNSUBSCRIBE_REASON_FIELD] is added in form if unsubscribe link is clicked from campaign.

Is there a place somewhere where all the tags are explained? Some are clearly self evident, while others are not so clear.
Thanks

Is there a place somewhere where all the tags are explained? Some are clearly self evident, while others are not so clear.
Thanks
Explanations can be found in the ChangeLog in each release zip, in various forum posts, and via experimentation if you create a test campaign incl those tags you want to learn about. In the end, a test camp is needed anyway ;)

Back