[CLOSED] SES Bounce & Complaints not recording in MailWizz

cottercat

First, let me start by saying I'm not very technical. So, please write responses in layman's terms. Thanks! lol

Ok, so everything has been sending via Amazon SES with no problem for the past week, however I've noticed that MW isn't recording bounces or complaints.

So I started investigating using previous posts in this forum. Here's what I found:

- My SNS notifications in SES are correct and active

- However, when I take a closer look at my SES domain under "Notifications" (I set it up as a domain, not an email), it seems notifications might be disabled (or is that normal when using SNS?)

- When I open the "Notifications" to take a closer look, it seems Amazon may be waiting for me to tell it which SNS ID number to assign to bounces and which SNS ID number to assign to complaints (I can't get a screenshot of the dropdown menu but, when I click on "bounce" it shows me several SNS ID number options to choose from).

Should I assign SNS ID numbers to bounces and complaints and then enable the notifications here? Or will that mess up what Amazon automatically set up when I created the IAM user and SNS stuff?1.png2.png

First, let me start by saying I'm not very technical. So, please write responses in layman's terms. Thanks! lol

Ok, so everything has been sending via Amazon SES with no problem for the past week, however I've noticed that MW isn't recording bounces or complaints.

So I started investigating using previous posts in this forum. Here's what I found:

- My SNS notifications in SES are correct and active

- However, when I take a closer look at my SES domain under "Notifications" (I set it up as a domain, not an email), it seems notifications might be disabled (or is that normal when using SNS?)

- When I open the "Notifications" to take a closer look, it seems Amazon may be waiting for me to tell it which SNS ID number to assign to bounces and which SNS ID number to assign to complaints (I can't get a screenshot of the dropdown menu but, when I click on "bounce" it shows me several SNS ID number options to choose from).

Should I assign SNS ID numbers to bounces and complaints and then enable the notifications here? Or will that mess up what Amazon automatically set up when I created the IAM user and SNS stuff?View attachment 13074View attachment 13075
Hello,

Have you verify any Email id of your domain in SES ? If not then do it first.

Have you give permission to SES user ?

@Vpul Shah yes, the email address and domains are both validated, the SES user has full permissions, and the SNS subscription is active. That is why I submitted the question and screenshots. :)

Back